Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Photography

l    

So one thing you don't know about me is that I love photography. I fell in love with it in high school and I've kept with it since then. If the photography industry wasn't so cut-throat and jam packed I probably would have become a photographer. Anyway here is some stuff I'm pretty proud of:



This is my first print I ever developed. I took it back in high school on 35mm black and white film. Remember 35 mm?

A shy little bunny at the petting zoo

Makes ya' feel kinda small doesn't it?

Some peaceful Orchids

A sexy champagne lunch...


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! The orchids are my favorite and I love the perspective on the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice perspective! very creative photo! nice done!

    (via Shutter Love Tuesday)

    Light Trigger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Love the angle on the tree!!

    ReplyDelete